Top 5 Places to Find Freelance Work
"Freelancing is a rewarding career and offers a degree of independence, all while doing something you love. When you're first starting out, finding work as a freelancer can feel daunting. You might find yourself completing low-paying gigs or working with annoying clients."
Become a Smart Searcher
Effectively use the search tools to find your opportunities with these online tools:
- LinkedIn - the business to business (B2B) place for professional social media
- Job Boards - Upwork, Freelance.com, Fiverr
- Facebook Groups - jobs and networking
- Twitter - follow accounts promoting gigs
- Emails - introductions, pitch your unique advantages, link to portfolios
What is your favorite?