Pack Memorial Librarian - Tech Support Event
One-on-one help with using your smartphone, eReader, and/or tablet! Sign up for a 20-30 minute help session with a librarian. Appointments are available on Friday, July 8 between 10:30AM-12PM. Librarians can offer basic assistance only, and the number of appointments may be limited. If we cannot assist you with your request, we may be able to help you find additional resources.
- Basic Social Media assistance - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, & others
- Learn to use a library e-resource (Libby)
- Creating online accounts (email, Facebook, etc.)
- Basic internet searching
- Using online video conference tools like Zoom and FaceTime
- Reducing SPAM and utilizing smartphone tools