EWI Online Social Posting
The following has been created to guide EWI online postings to online social channels.
Posts may include:
- Articles, event links, topics that support the EWI mission.
Posts may not include:
- Negative statements about specific people, organizations, or businesses.
- Personal conversations.
- Abusive or discriminatory language, profanity or “shouting” (i.e., all CAPS).
- Threats to the safety of others or violations of privacy.
- Controversial topics including advocacy or promotion of political or religious content.
- Links to malware.
Note: By using EWI social channels you accept and agree
to abide by these guidelines