5 Steps to the Volunteer Value Proposition
Volunteers can and will add value to the volunteer and the host organization.
How do you add integrity to the volunteer proposition?
- Be clear about time commitments.
- Anticipate schedule changes or pandemic scenarios that close the office. Have a contingency plan.
- Empower the leads among the volunteers.
- Collaborate accountability of expectations.
- Make on-going training part of the process.
Sue Carter Kahl. Does Volunteerism Have a Low Value Proposition? - Volunteer Commons. Volunteer Commons. Published November 23, 2021. Accessed November 24, 2021. https://www.volunteercommons.com/2021/11/23/does-volunteerism-have-a-low-value-proposition/