Successful Virtual Interview For Job Seekers and Hiring Managers Webinar Recording
Did you miss the September 24th Lunch & Learn Event?
Successful Virtual Interview For Job Seekers and Hiring Managers
- Age-Friendly Buncombe County
- NC Works
- Mountain Area Workforce Development Board
Here is the recording that helps you prepare for your next virtual interview with tips and lessons learned from savvy hiring managers.
The Asheville 50+ Works [Virtual] Lunch and Learn series is pleased to present three local hiring managers who will share their thoughts on virtual interviewing.
With years of interviewing experience, they will offer tips to make virtual interviewing more successful and less stressful. With the impact of COVID-19, interviewing has changed the hiring process for now and the future. Join us and learn from the hiring managers’ perspective.
- Ali Climo's Introductions
- Barbara Darby, Business Services Coordinator MAWDB
- Christy Cheek, Land of Sky
- Irene Canevit, NC Works
- Tommasanne Davis, MAHEC
- Brian Propst, HR Buncombe County Schools
- Jack Henry, City of Asheville